Thursday, August 20, 2009

DISCOUNT on makeup items!

I placed the last two makeup sales too close together, now I have a lot of makeup left that I want to move. So all the items are in the post below this one, take 20% DISCOUNT off your ENTIRE purchase. Email me your selections at isela2185@gmail.com , I will give you a discounted total and send you an invoice via paypal.

Example of discount... if it says $5.00 it will cost $4.00 if it says $8.00 it will now cost you $6.40 and so on =)

This is a one time offer so take advantage!

2 comments:

  1. HI, I want to buy the stila single eyeshadow, Still available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your interest, they are unfortunately no longer available but I have different colors coming soon also from Stila I will let you know when they are up.

    ReplyDelete