Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Future of Makeup Attic

     First off, I want to thank my readers for reading this blog, to me this blog is a fun and exciting hobby. I know that at times I have kind of let the blog fall through the cracks and stopped posting altogether. I am only human and at times I do become busy with everyday life. I want to however take this blog where it has not been before. I know I have done makeup reviews and make up swatches but I want to do  more than take pretty pictures of pretty make up and post them here.

    In the very near future this blog will start venturing into tutorials. I am a self taught make up artist and I am excited to share for the first time make up applications, how-to's, tip's and tricks on my blog, with easy to follow instructions and a lot of pictures.

   I hope you will continue to follow me as I dwell into the world of makeup application on a blog! I know I have done it on youtube but this time I want to continue tutorials on a blog with still pictures as I think it will be easier to follow.

   If you have any looks or tutorials that you would like to see please post them in the comments below :)

  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment