Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer


Description: Your eyes, like an artist's canvas, require a primer for best results from your vibrant. color palette Jesse's Girl Eye Shadow Primer provides a silky, crease proof base for smoother application and long lasting color. Net wt. 4.5ml/.16oz

Price $4.99

Where? Rite Aid and Jessesgirlcosmetics.com

Review:
I was excited when I first saw this especially considering the price point. I took it home and opened it, the consistency and feel was similar to Urban Decay Primer potion so I was very amped up.

It takes a few seconds to dry once it is applied and I have to say this product feels a little greasy very unlike UDPP (urban decay's primer potion) . Eyeshadow feels a little slick going not as smooth and silky as with my favorite primer UDPP. It took a bit more work to blend in than with my other primer.

The eyeshadow does not show as vibrant with this primer and that was disappointing, also within an hour of wearing I had slight creasing in the inner corner of my eye, by the end of the day (12 hrs later) my eyeshadow had creased completely and faded, this never happens with UDPP.

Verdict:
I recommend this primer for people with dry to normal skin, for those of us with oily skin this product will not work and it's a good thing the price point is low because it is disappointing. My verdict is I'm still sticking with UDPP even if it costs almost four times as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment