Saturday, December 11, 2010

My MAC Eyeshadow/ Pigment Swatches

I decided to swatch my MAC eye shadow and pigment shades so that hopefully it helps you all when you are shopping for new colors. I did NOT use any primer under any of the products. The reason for this was that I wanted the color to show through on its own without the aid of any primers. Using a primer will enhance the color and make your eyeshadow last super long I strongly recommend my favorite, UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion).

So this is how the picture process will go, first picture will be of the group of eyeshadows swatched, the second picture is taken without flash ( they are labeled "No Flash") the third is taken WITH flash, the reason for this is that the shimmer and frost show up better with flash so you can get a true feeling of what the color is like. All swatches are in the order of the first eye shadow picture therefore I only attached the name of the eye shadows once.

Finally, please remember that colors may change from monitor to monitor so if you own any of these shades and the color does not show correctly that would be why.

Ok here they are :) enjoy!












Quick Note, Dreammaker is a much more golden color but it showed up very white in the pictures.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment